Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Blogging Experience

Well I have to say that I really did enjoy the course because first of all going to Gómez Millas it's always nice, and because of the classmates were very nice, although I didn't got to know all of you very much. I think the topics that we talked on classes where very interesting to me because of that those are not my subjetc, all that kind of things about Anthropology were very interenting to me!, I love different things than routine and I liked a lot the things that we talked in classes. Even when Rodrigo said that those topics could be boring to me... jjaja :)

I wanna say too that I would like a lot if I could take the fourth English course whit Rodrigo and with the same classemates, but I'm realizing that maby I'm going to have to send a letter to the Faculty to evaluate if I can not do the course because I would have all the subjects of the semester, and  that mean don't have time nor even for doing well all the courses :( and believe me, there is not much time to lunch or to sleep. It really is insane. That makes me a little sad because maby I just would have to take some classes, not the totally of them, and that means to graduate not with my friends, but it also means to pay another year and it's a lot of money. But we'll see.

I think it was very fun the way on the classes were directed because it was very recreational and relaxing :) I I think we all have really good wave all together jajajaja

Well, kiss to all of you, it was really nice to meet you, but I really think that I would liked to know you better. But we can always share a cigarette or a beer around (1313) ajjaja

Thanks Rodrigo for the classes, it was very fun the process!!

See you all, Pancha.

:)


pd: I tried to upload an image but I couldn't :(

2 comments:

  1. Good post and nice words! :) Thanks for what you said. You have a good level of english and you can improve it if you practise more!
    Keep working like that!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for not having answered the last comment, but now I saw it recently, so I want to say thanks for the words and I liked to know you
    that's just
    I hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete