Thursday, April 12, 2012

autobiography

I was born in Clínica Las Condes in Santiago de Chile. The date of  my birth is August 19 on 1986. I lived in the location of Macul in Santiago and when I was almost two (or two) years old, my parents and I went to live to Virginia in the U.S.A. until I was four years old. There I went to an Lutheran Church School, of something like that, I don't remember very well, but it had some name like that. There I learn english, so, I think that is my mother lenguage. Then we return here, to Chile, on the year 89 or 90 I don´t remember very well, but I do remember that I didn`t unterstand any thing of the chilean language. So we arrived here and we went to live with my grandma' with my parents and my brother. We were going to a School named Colegio John John, were I didn't speek to anyone for a long time because I didn't now spanish. But then I learned and it was ok. Then I went to another school named Colegio San Marcos in Macul, where we went to lived after we lived with my grandma'. There I grow up, in that location and in that school until the year 2004. In that school I have find some of my best friends.

When I get out of school, I first started studying Design, on a common plan on Universidad de Chile, and I was there like six months, then i got out of that carrer for start studying Chemistry and Farmacy at the same university, but when I realized that I was going to be very sad working at that, I tried to found a carrer that can give me tools to give a message. So I start studying Theatrical Design at the same university, there I am at the moment, cursing the third year.

I like my carrer, and I also like to play guitar, make clothes, go on treking (?) trips with my friends and travel.

I acttualy live with two friends, which I name as my family. But of course I visit my mother and my dad with some regularity, one at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment