Thursday, May 3, 2012

Obiously The Cat!

I think the best pet in the world is the Cat, because they have a strong personality but they are also very soft and they give you a lot of love.

What peolple say about that they are traecherous, I think cats just are very smart and they know who loves them and who doesn't, because even when they pee on some ones armchair or wall that is, on a biological way, because they have to delimit territory, and that is just telling us that it doesn't feel comfortable, they know they are hated there.

Cats are really a good pat because they take care of them selfs. Of course, they also need a lot of love and attention, but if you have shown it who is the boss, he is going to respect you and you style of life. For example, if you teach it that he cannot pee very where he wants, he is not going to do it. It's all in the way you interact with it.

I don't have a cat right now because I live on a small department, but I lived all my life with cats when I lived with my parents. I had a lot of cats, and I always have a sort of crush on them. Actually, my friends used to associate my person with cats and cats with me.

Any way, I'm moving away in a month to a place where there is going to live a cat to. So I'm very happy because I lov living with cats.

A few monts ago, I try to have a cat, but it was imposible, because he was very lonely all day long and we had to give him away :( Is the one in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment